Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hdmi Video Capture Card Blackmagic Intensity HDMI Capture Card Work For My Xbox 360?

Blackmagic Intensity HDMI Capture Card work for my Xbox 360? - hdmi video capture card

Buy In the search for a capture card for high-definition video editing on my 360 and have asked myself whether I to buy this card for $ 240 ... I will be able to connect to the HDMI cable for this card to connect to, I buy direct from the HDMI output on the 360 without any problems .... Thank you!

1 comment:

David L said...

As usual DRM Blackmagic Intensity HDMI capture card is coded, I tried to know if an Xbox a DRM-encoded features HDMI connection.
Read on the map, I discovered that the PS3 has as many, if not all DVD and Blueray scaling out to do. If the card is only for high-definition video cameras are used. Copyright protections Damn!

Post a Comment