Friday, January 22, 2010

Milani Lip Gloss Best Lip Gloss?

Best lip gloss? - milani lip gloss

I'll get a few random things online for ulta.com my friend who buy these brands do u think is the best?

they can all the Internet at: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productL ...

Brand:
Amazing Cosmetics (1)
Bare Escentuals (6)
Bonne Bell (5)
Bourjois (4)
Color Me Beautiful (1)
Davies Gate (5)
Elizabeth Arden (3)
Fusion Beauty (1)
Garden Botanika (3)
Iman (2)
Jaqua (4)
L'Oreal (4)
Lola Cosmetics (2)
Maybelline (2)
Milani (2)
Neutrogena (1)
Palladio (1)
Physicians Formula (1)
Beauty Pop (3)
Prestige Cosmetics (1)
Pur Minerals (1)
Red Earth (2)
Rimmel London (7)
Smashbox (4)
The study team (3)
Sue Devitt (2)
Sugar (7)
Too Faced (5)
ULTA (5)
Urban Decay (4)
Vasanti (4)

8 comments:

Halo said...

Bonne Bell
Jaqua
Rimmel
Sugar
Urban Decay

=)

shopahol... said...

I like Physicians Formula, Smashbox, and because BONNEBELL does not test products on animals.

CHINAGIR... said...

Too Faced and the beauty of the merger are good, but my favorite is Scott Barnes Flossy BRILLIANT

kita said...

L'Oreal

Amanda :D said...

Bare Escentuals. Her makeup is very natural bothers your skin.

Hillary S said...

I do not know the best brand, but like any lip gloss looks good and tastes good

Emmy said...

totally good for your lips in the glory ......... I LOVE LipGloss actullay I know a little bit strange, but it acuttaly my favorite makeup product. But I must say that my all time fav 'OREAL s makes my lips shiny all that I call them.If lips Coler want.Moisturized lovabel someone would be looking for a lip gloss for this selection defintaly with everything you really beautiful as you want.

Kell said...

Bourjois sure! That's all I used to. They are true color and with a brush instead of sponge. The perfect consistency, not too thin or too thick. Real is too bright. I also use the mask. Great stuff!

Post a Comment