Monday, December 14, 2009

Before And After Anorexic Pictures Am I FAT??? I Have Put On 7kg From Being Anorexic... (pictures?

Am I FAT??? I have put on 7kg from being anorexic... (pictures? - before and after anorexic pictures

This is a picture:

http://my.imageshack.us/edit.php?url [] = 1 ...

another photo:

http://my.imageshack.us/edit.php?url [] = 2 ...

I am not very big, but I was too skinny before, or I'm back to lose weight ....

http://my.imageshack.us/edit.php?url [] = 2 ...

(sleep was the only photo I had) - I note that the lowest ...

write what u think! Thank you:)

4 comments:

Srah H said...

dont work in the photo, but if the weight to anorexia, it was clear that the weight that you need, because part of being anorexic is seriously inadequate.
Ignoring uncertainty, and if your BMI is well and healthy, then, because you do not get sick in hospital and in the end, is not it?

MANDERS said...

Weight gain as an anorexic? What do you mean? It is to lose weight for anorexia, if you have a mental disorder. not to stop a plan for treatment, as it is never to be anorexic, unless you have a mental dissorder not diet. That's why I gained weight cuz you're a fat wannarexic and always!

Naz said...

not fat at all! as long as you eat healthy and exercise occasionally, not increased on a weight and can be the perfect shape. Believe me, you do not go according to plan. Average of only healthy snacks such as crisps and chocolate, etc., and replace it with fruit.

Rosie Xx said...

Sorry, the link between the job: s

Post a Comment