Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Woman Electricity Torture Are There Any Individuals Out There Who Know Alot About Electricity?

Are there any individuals out there who know alot about electricity? - woman electricity torture

I have one of these bulbs in order to move forward. This is a small one for my room. Recently, the bulb exploded and can not find a work that. I found a suitable, but the light makes the room the whole time.
My husband and I visited tried several stores, including stores such as Lowe's, Home Depot, Menard, find one. When asked to help one of them, the lady told us that it is the bulb of the lamp, but it is broken. I do not see how this can be, but I have no idea.
So I need some advice on how to continue? Do I need a special kind of light? These are women who, in fact, the right and the lamp is broken? Any help would be very grateful.

7 comments:

Leo L said...

We can not without seeing the light safely, but apparently the bulb that blew. Age was the center of three lanes? You can use the wrong direction, but the units that I saw the light was still on and off with the wrong bulb. There must be a lamp shop, see the phone book. If a lamp is Nice, perhaps worthwhile to have been observed.

Leo L said...

We can not without seeing the light safely, but apparently the bulb that blew. Age was the center of three lanes? You can use the wrong direction, but the units that I saw the light was still on and off with the wrong bulb. There must be a lamp shop, see the phone book. If a lamp is Nice, perhaps worthwhile to have been observed.

Aimzie said...

The shock you ... That's all I know.

I think that is the lamp if the bulb works.

mohvicto... said...

When the lamp is broken contacts, the switch is either broken or disconnected sensor, not worth fixing the purchase of a new

lucy said...

You need a 3-way bulb, lighting try to buy a dealer near you or online.

rowdy780... said...

If replacing the lamp is not installed properly does not work correctly. The cap of the lamp must write something about it, you'll find a lamp, just the same. Good luck.

Answerer said...

Check the manual for specific lamp.

Post a Comment