Monday, December 7, 2009

Nephropathy More Condition_symptoms I Have Alot Of Medical Problems And Was Just Diagnosed With DIABETIC NEPHROPATHY. What Might My Life Span Be ?

I have alot of medical problems and was just diagnosed with DIABETIC NEPHROPATHY. What might my life span be ? - nephropathy more condition_symptoms

I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis in its entirety just my practice 17 18. I also have an underactive thyroid, diabetes type-2-highBP, depression, irregular heartbeat, Raynaud's syndrome, a deficiency of growth hormone, high cholesterol and sleep apnea.

5 comments:

just APRiL <3 said...

Ask your doctor.

Azúcar said...

You should ask your doctor (I'm sure you have one) for a clear answer. Frankly, I do not think the professionals involved to give you an accurate, honest and reliable answer to this question from Yahoo! A.

Can really enjoy life, leave this site and the fresh air.

Joey P said...

could be another year could be 50 years could be anything. It is a stupid question. We are in cyberspace can use the name of the ills that you will be assessed.

Mark T said...

Ask your doctor! Do not hold a positive attitude, sense of humor and start from thick books.

Mark T said...

Ask your doctor! Do not hold a positive attitude, sense of humor and start from thick books.

Post a Comment