Thursday, December 17, 2009

Combination Lock Calculations Where Can I Learn To Reset A Dial Combination Lock?

Where can I learn to reset a dial combination lock? - combination lock calculations

A family member gave me a Cabnet filling in a small built-in safe. The safe was open, but if they can close without the connection to be resumed.

It seems a group, which can be unscrewed to access the work in the interior of the castle, but I have no idea how to reset a new combination?

Any book that can guide me through the process, or should I go to a locksmith?

1 comment:

Tech Dude said...

I've never done before, but I think you should be able to see the connection to the internal mechanism when turning the knob too. Internally, there is a record for each combination. Each disc has a groove or notch that some approximation must be open to the castle. Unscrew the panel needs to be able to observe and learn about the orientation of the combination.

You can change the combination of change in the orientation of the wheels relative to the axis of the wheel dial. I once, years ago, and my recollection is that the tree was cut square in the center of the disc. This gives you four possible orientations for each disk, four numbers.

Post a Comment