Thursday, February 11, 2010

Disney Channel Presenters Tv Show On Disney Channel A Few Years Ago?

Tv show on Disney Channel a few years ago? - disney channel presenters

Be used Back to the Disney Channel, at least half - there were a few TV shows like 8 Simple Rules and stuff and had the presenters and all. In the meantime, a new TV show and was like a mother who is 32 and his son, aged 16 years and were white and were the best friend of the mother, which remained black - and there was a small conflict between best friend , the son and husband. (By the way - does not look like, racist or anything - I try to describe, and that's all I remember!)
Can anyone tell me your name?
Please and thank you:)

3 comments:

Edward Cullen....Prince Charming said...

uhmm it was like the Bill Cosby Show, or what? this is the only TV show I remember from Disney with blacks in it.

Ros A. Cullen
I LOVE Edward Cullen
Twilight Fanatic
Edward rox ur sox

kutiepie... said...

Um ... I can not say that I do not like what it is, but I love 8 Simple Rules, but is still inside, and I love the Twilight series TwilightLover ur name, I wanted to try to answer the question I am sorry

Candy Love said...

idk but it will probably say, you

http://www.tvrage.com/networks/US/Disney ...

Post a Comment