Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pgp Desktop Pro Torrent H33t Can Anyone Recommend A Good Standalone File Shredding Utility?

Can anyone recommend a good standalone file shredding utility? - pgp desktop pro torrent h33t

Today I no longer need the PGP Shred "utility" part of the PGP encryption software, Pro, encryption software and does not intend to renew my subscription. I maintain that the usefulness of the destruction of records, but not as a standalone product . The PGP is a "PGP Shredder icon on the desktop, me to drag and drop files from any source possible. I can also the number of how often a file is overwritten. I use it often and I never had any problems. I am looking for a reliable tool to replace him. I am looking for a file shredding utility that is part of a set of security tools. We have examined all the usual places (c-net, etc.) do not and can not find freelancersUtility with favorable comments. Free would be nice, but I'm willing to pay for a high quality product. The recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment