Friday, February 12, 2010

Where Can I Donate A Hospita Bed Where Can I Donate A Portion Of My Daughters Halloween Candy?

Where can I donate a portion of my daughters halloween candy? - where can i donate a hospita bed

I asked at the hospital and tries to find homes for some children in the adoption to donate a portion of the Halloween candy for my daughters. I want to teach my daughter (type 7 a.m.-2 p.m. months), the magic. But nobody wants to accept my generosity. I wanted only to children who can not go trick or give sour. I live in Western Pennsylvania. Does anyone know a website or have an idea where I can donate the sweets?

6 comments:

awommack said...

Mints

SusieQ said...

I agree with 7 months and 2 months, I do not know what was going on, so I can not really teach, teaching to. 7 months is too young to trick or treating anyway. Let them speak first. My rule is to be able to say "Trick or Treat" before he was a gift!

To donate candy must be in the original package that you purchased in the store, because people are afraid, or something put poison. And if you have bought, can not even anything second hand for them not what others preferred to know, and want to not be held responsible anyway.

In any case, buy original packing candy store, and look in the yellow pages for food banks and donate them, and you are on & quo, T the spirit of Halloween "people who can not afford, the candy will be thankful that they can get candy in their slums.

Year, you can do with all their children if they want to make it a tradition. Remember, the original package you just bought.

Lilpickl... said...

If you go to church, then ask someone if they every organization who know could take. You can also try to buy in the candy store and packing at a local hospital. Call-manager of the hospital's resources and see if they help with what I can do. Hope this helps!

researched it said...

Try putting a homeless shelter or you can send the troops serving overseas. We have set shipping to Iraq on our fields. We know that the hand) to be warned of children as soldiers and Iraqi children against IED (improvised explosive devices.

Me_Mysel... said...

They do not want candy! They are greedy, they want money! Tell them you want to donate some money to see how quickly they change their mind.

This is an excellent idea, but unfortunately I have no idea where you can donate.

SW said...

One can not even speak, and he tries to give lessons in life?

Post a Comment