Monday, February 8, 2010

Pinkys Feet Pics Short Pinky Fingers?

Short pinky fingers? - pinkys feet pics

Pinky I was really short. reach the first joint of my ring finger of each (my Pinkys are 2-2.5 cm high) the little finger of the left side is 0.5 inches longer than the right. I know the problem is genetic, more women in my family concern, the sister of the mother, her sisters, 1 brother and mother. We are not sure if my grandmother. I've looked, but my short Pinkys are those showing symptoms of a disease. Lengths are not uncommon in the toes or arms hands feet face of every one in my family with Pinky's short duration and not one with mental retardation.

Does anyone what this could cause, or with me in the right direction?

1 comment:

ownagesm... said...

Well, you will get from their parents.

I think the mothers of chromosomes.

could be a gene related to sex (eg women are not related) and then again to his brother like him.


I doubt you can do nothing about the naturalness of their genes with their parents.

Post a Comment