Thursday, February 4, 2010

People High On Pcp I'm Getting Some PCP Tomorrow.. I Heard Some People Getting High From "eating" It?

I'm getting some PCP tomorrow.. i heard some people getting high from "eating" it? - people high on pcp

As always some angel dust in the morning planning things my plate with a mixture of PCP, with some grass .... asked so in whether you can eat, because I heard that a girl was drugged food, one third of the bag .... please dont give me shit for it with drugs ... IM GONNA DO THE !!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAYS I smoke weed every weekend and I pop Valium and Xanex oxys ex .. But you remember the earliest point the finger, change is someone who you go too .. besides me who I am.

4 comments:

Mrs. Cookies! said...

His first thought was the best. Smoke some weed. This is how PPL, Cord grass / w powder is called "wet", I think. Do not waste your time eating. I recovered a crackhead, and I prefer to die rather than place to eat dub this book. Right? This girl has a disability. To be sure, a fantasy PPL on this topic. It was always too afraid to try, go figure

xoxo said...

oxys (mm:

Billy S said...

Um ... shouldt drugs or make any man my best friend died of drugs thts just my opinion

Billy S said...

Um ... shouldt drugs or make any man my best friend died of drugs thts just my opinion

Post a Comment